Monday 23 January 2012

[Blog-a-day] Day Two

Well...I've kept this up for a second day running! Would it be too early to break open the wine?

...probably...I'll wait a few more days.

Just before typing this blog entry up, using the power of Ventrillo and Dave from CrashToDesktop.co.uk, I recorded this weeks podcast. With Tom, Ben and Mike being unavailable it was good for Dave to step in and help out this week. Was very odd doing it without my usual co-hosts (also the fact it was recorded over the internet instead of crowding round one mic in a room) but still, it went well and should be online tomorrow evening.

Had a good chat to Blast Proccessor Tom earlier (again using the internet, it really is a wonderful thing isn't it?). Great to hear that he is settling in fine at LEGO in Denmark. He's also set up his own blog charting his new career, which I'm going to be keeping a close eye on.

Oh! You know how I only shared last weeks news video yesterday? Mike has already edited and posted the one for this week! Huzzah!

(Again, we're still playing around for ideas on where to take this concept...however I still hope you enjoy it!)

No comments: