Wednesday 10 June 2009

[Delays] Updates and Excuses

First off..sorry for not yet posting the next of the E3 roundups (Nintendo is the scheduled next one). I signed in just now to finish/post the next update, only to find its disappeared...fantastic...

I promise, if not tonight, then in the morning, you shall have the next part of my E3 roundup!

In other news, and less gaming related, I turned 25 last saturday. Can't say I've noticed a difference, apart from mentally knowing that I'm yet another year older. All and all though, was a fantastic birthday weekend, kicking off with getting my hands on a Muse ticket (call it a present for myself) on Friday morning.

A big thank you to everyone for making it such a fun weekend!

On another note, I can't believe I wasted a couple of days without relizing that Final Fantasy VII had appeared on the UK PSN Store. It has now been purchased and installed, on my PS3 and PSP. If you haven't played it before, or, like myself, played it and loved it the first time round...then..well..what are you waiting for? It's £7.99, and worth every penny.

No comments: