Monday 20 June 2011

[Radio] Technical Difficulties


First of all, kudos for Tom and his image searching skills. He used the above image for the Blast Process post about our failed first show.

So, tonight was scheduled to be Blast Process's first internet radio show. I say was for a good reason...

Although my laptop was all setup and ready to go only hours before the show, it decided at the last minute to not stream music (and to barely stream voice).

After an hour or so of tinkering (thanks to Lorcian from G3 Radio) we had to eventually call off the show. Me and Tom did manage just under 5 mintues worth of live talking, only to go off-air because of our voice levels not streaming correctly.

The overall conclusion was that my laptop just wasn't up for the task, so we'll be changing location from next Sunday. Hopefully my desktop PC should be capable of doing a better job than my laptop.

Fingers crossed for better luck next Sunday!

1 comment:

CloudTech Blog said...

Hey, I like your blog. I run a gaming news and gaming reviews as well as techology news and reviews website and it is just kick starting off and I would like to know if you would be keen in jumping on board our voluntary staff in helping creating news for the wider technology and gaming readers.

My email is: e4g@hotmail.co.nz

Scott